RE: Cohousing in South Orange County
From: Jennye (jennyemike3cox.net)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 07:37:23 -0700 (PDT)
We've emailed before, about this, but my family and I are still
interested if you find other people out there.

Jennye
Aliso Viejo, CA

*NOTE: Prior to sending, this e-mail and its attachments (if any) were
scanned for viruses by Norton Antivirus 2003 Professional Edition and
found to be clean and virus-free.