RE: Ray Suarez on cohousing
From: Rodney Elin (crm114rff.org)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:40:17 -0700 (PDT)
I do not have the capacity to host it, nor am I in a position to transcribe
it, but I was able to record the entire key note speech and convert it to
MP3 format.

I also have the last nine minutes of Ray's speech (which includes the
cohousing talk) as a separate Mp3 file.

The files are 9,337 Kb and 1,573 Kb respectively. The nine minute segment is
small enough that it can be sent to most people via email.

If there is the capacity to do so, it would be a great if the MP3 files
could be placed on the server tat hosts cohousing-L.

By the way, Ray Suarez visited Blueberry Hill, the Cohousing community he
talks about in 2002 as part of a story for the Newshour. The video archive
of that story is available at:

At http://tinyurl.com/6glup

~Rodney