Re: Insurance
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
Joel --  I don't know if anyone from the communities you cited below has
responded to your request for information on insurance.  However...this is
exactly the kind of information you will be able to ask about at the
upcoming MAC regional workshop on Sat. Nov. 6th here at Takoma Village in
Washington, DC.

The workshop is focusing on Facilities Maintenance/Management, Workshare and
Architectural Review.  Details at:  http://www.cohomac.org

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing