RE: Dues Question
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:45:56 -0800 (PST)
Evan Evans <eevansx [at] hotmail.com> is the author of the message below.
because the message included only HTML.

That is an interesting concept but I fail to see how a fund with such a
restrictive potential client base could possibly qualify as a non-profit
corporation under present IRS regulations.

I would be most interested in hearing your experience (i.e.
interrogatories, amendments, etc.) to achieve approval for this plan.