Re: Re: Population stats
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 22:40:16 -0800 (PST)
These questions about size make me eager to repeat one of the surveys I did a bunch af years ago on this list about demographics. This might be a good set of numbers to ask of the new community liaisons to the Cohousing Association. If you live in a completed community, do you know if your community has a liaison to the Association? And do you know who it is? [If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about it, write me off list and I'll fill you in....joani [at] swansway.com

For the larger communities list I was going to jump in with East Lake Commons, but Karen beat me to it. With their sixty seven units, at one time, I understand, they were planning to build two common houses, but I it never happened, at least not yet.

Pacifica in N. Carolina under construction, will have 46 unites

Culver Way--Now Metro Cohousing in St. Louis which will start construction soon will have 44

Ecovillage of Loudon County plans 50 but they are a lot Development project and the single family houses they are building are quite far apart and you can drive right up to them. Someone from there might tell us how many homes are built by now. I'm curious.

I think that about covers it.

Joani Blank
510-834-7399
Cell: 510-387-1315
joani [at] swansway.com
www.joaniblank.com

  • Re: Population stats Fred H Olson, December 3 2004
    • Re: Re: Population stats Joani Blank, December 3 2004