Re: The politics of cohousing
From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:26:23 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 5 Dec 2004, Bonnie Fergusson wrote:

Dear Matt,
  Difference in styles of communication and values
around verbal conflict are pretty common, in cohousing
groups as well as elsewhere in our culture.  Making a
decision to get emotionally close to people early on
would be my number one recommendation to you.

Well, it's certainly too late for that particular group. Since they have also failed to come anywhere close to meeting their stated goals, I don't feel too bad about it.

I'm still very interested in cohousing, but right now I'm getting on with the rest of my life.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts, it's what I can remember in time to use.