first meeting
From: elke lerman (kweenzgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 07:37:08 -0800 (PST)
The Western Queens project will have it's first meeting Thursday!  I'm
excited!  Here's what I've got for an agenda so far.  Any suggestions
from experienced folks would be appreciated.

1. Introductions - Getting to know each other.

2. Priorities - What are people looking for - size, space,
neighborhood, relations with co-owners, costs, pets, kids/schools,
problemsolving agreements, etc.

3. Outreach - Do we want to do a mailing?  Are there other bulletin
boards to post on (So far I did FIC, Cohousing, Craigslist).

4. sponsorship to renters

5.'vision statement'

6. screening process for future tenants

Wish us luck!  -Elke