Live in Strawbale house in cohousing community, Dec 15 -28, and/or Jan - Feb
From: Marty Roberts (MartyRsonic.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:19:15 -0800 (PST)
I am going to Nicaragua to build schools in Jan and Feb. I would like to get a paying housesitter for all or part of that time to help fund the project. I will also be away Dec 15 - 28.

Mine is a two bedroom, 1 bath two story strawbale house in the country on the west side of Petaluma on 16 acres with 10 families. It's very charming and well furnished.

It would be $1200/mo or some arrangement for less than a month, but obviously I would like someone in for the longest time possible.

Thank you, Dick Allen 707-762-4377 or dickallen1st [at] hotmail.com if you want to contact me while I am away in Dec.