Re: Fw: davis square
From: Marjorie Nichols (marjoriemarjorienichols.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 18:02:24 -0800 (PST)

thanks michael.
they were in touch with me.
but at nearly $ 500/sq.ft, its out of reach for me.

mn

On Dec 6, 2004, at 1:05 PM, mikearnott [at] juno.com wrote:

The website of the Davis Square, Somerville, MA cohousing group says that
have a meeting scheduled for December 11th, at 3pm.  You can find more
information at: http://www.davissquarecohousing.com/

The Davis Square site is a 10 minute walk or 5 minute bike ride on a bike
path from Cornerstone Cohousing in Cambridge, MA where I live.

Michael Arnott