Re: Disputes Committtee
From: Eris Weaver (eriswsonic.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:26:00 -0800 (PST)
We went through an evolution in this process. Early on in our formative
years, we created a Facilitation Committee to facilitate meetings, train
ourselves on consensus process, etc. At one point we had some issues going
on in the group and decided we need a conflict resolution process, so the
committee became the Facilitation & Conflict Resolution Committee. Then
after a while it started to feel like these were separate functions and
that half the people on the committee only  wanted to/were good at one and
not both of them. So we now have a Facilitation Committee that is in
charge of process issues for meetings, and a Conflict Prevention &
Resolution Committee (known as CPR) to deal with conflicts.

eris

FrogSong
Cotati, CA