Re: COMPENSATION FOR FOUNDERS' HARD WORK
From: psychling (psychlingatt.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:08:46 -0800 (PST)
This message generates a number of responses in me.

I rather doubt that many `founders' expect much in the way of exceptional
financial return for their work.  If they did ... they could likely have done
better in a commercial venture.

The motive for cohousing development has to do, certainly, with economy.
However, a good deal of the motive must be based on spirit and other
`intangibles.'

There is always something called `price appreciation' of underlying assets that
may speak to the issue of financial `compensation.'

See how restrained I can be sometimes!

- Dan

From: Linda Gluck/Treehouse <treehouse [at] netstep.net>