RE: COMPENSATION FOR FOUNDERS' HARD WORK
From: mark nichols (infothereallybig.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:27:57 -0800 (PST)
This reminds me of the character in Walden II who "created" the city,
but now, after 20 years, has left behind his ego to such an extent that
he is virtually unknown by the current population. There's a great scene
where he can't pull any strings to get some concert tickets for his
visitors because no one knows who he is and what he did.  He happily
points to this as proof that he has been successful in creating
community.   What an interesting hero!

Mark Nichols