Re: Joint Ownership of a "Pod" Unit"
From: Dahako (Dahakoaol.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 15:32:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi all-

I have seen "pod" units of 4 and 6 bedrooms done for the low-income elderly
in North Carolina and also for recovering addicts (can't recall what state).
Neither was cohousing, but they'd be perfect for what you're describing. If you
hunt hard enough, you may not need to design one from scratch.  Maybe The
Enterprise Foundation database or some similar net resource can help.  (Sorry,
I'm in a hurry tonight and don't have time to look.)

Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland