Re: FW: Tulsa Apts for Sale ($26,923 per Unit)
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 08:30:34 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 12, 2004, at 11:22 AM, Ann Zabaldo wrote:

Hello all — any interest in cohousing in Tulsa, OK?

Here’s a 208 unit apt. building being sold as a package. Perhaps you can work w/ an investor/developer/buyer and purchase some units for a cohousing
community.  At $27K per unit...

CRRC is pleased to announce for sale Colonial Square Apartments. Colonial
Square consists of 208-units inTulsa, Oklahoma and is being offered for
$5,600,000 ($26,923 per unit). The complete marketing package can be viewed
at http://www.crrc.us/colonialpark.htm.

What an opportunity! Almost makes me wish I was a developer!!!!!!

Sharon
---
Sharon Villines, Editor and Publisher
Building Community: A Newsletter on Coops, Condos, Cohousing, and Other New Neighborhoods