RE: Is the Common House a Public Building?
From: Eileen McCourt (emccourtcharter.net)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:01:57 -0800 (PST)
As far as I know, we were able to avoid the health dept rules for a
"commercial" kitchen, but we do meet the standards for a "public" building -
one of the reasons we have the stall toilets that we do.  We were not
allowed to have regular residential bathrooms because of the use of the
building.  As far as the city is concerned, we are a public building, same
for the pool, etc.  We are following all of those requirements.

--eileen