RE: "Christian Cohousing, " spiritual cohousing in general
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 06:02:09 -0800 (PST)
Alexander Robin A <alexande.robi [at] uwlax.edu> is the author of the message
below.
after deleting a long quoted message.

I certainly hope it is not true that he was "bombarded with messages saying
Christians and Christian values are not welcome in cohousing." While I am
agnostic, I subscribe to many of the values (compassion, mercy, etc.) that
are part of Christianity and we have Christians in our community. I admit I
find it hard to believe many such messages were sent.

Robin Alexander
Eno Commons Cohousing