Ages of residents--Berkeley Cohousing.
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:12:14 -0800 (PST)
To my way of thinking, Raines, a more useful demographic statistic would have been that same list of ages listed in straight ascending or descending order. Or a grouping that shows as an example how many under 10, 11-19, then twenties, thirties, etc. With a mean of 40 you could be describing a group where every member was between 35 and 45. With a straight list or a grouping as I've suggested, you can get an idea of what the community looks and feels like in terms of age diversity.

Joani