Re: Is the Common House a Public Building?
From: normangauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:50:23 -0800 (PST)
If both the common house and the underground garage are public buildings,
does that imply that everything we do, including capital improvements and
running the HVAC, must be performed according to the standards of public
buildings in this city.

Are there standard settings and schedules for HVAC systems that the city
requires public buildings to adhere to?
Do capital improvements have to be inspected by city inspectors to insure
that they meet city codes for public buildings?

Norm Gauss
Oak Creek Commons
Paso Robles, CA