Re: Is the Common House a Public Building?
From: normangauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:24:51 -0800 (PST)
Our common house is unlocked every morning and locked at 10 PM.  During the
day anyone can wander in and they often do.  Kids have a playroom that is
open to them all during the daylignt and evening hours.  Our laundry room in
the common house is used free of charge at any hour.  Sometimes kids come in
on their inline skates and scooters.  We often leave the front door wide
open.  In summer, swimming pool visitors sometime use the common house to
change clothes, take a shower, and use the rest rooms.

The mail delivery person needs no key to get in.  Neither do any other
delivery people.

Not only is it a common house it is an open house to anyone.  That sounds
pretty public to me.

Norm Gauss
Oak Creek Commons
Paso Robles, CA