Re: public building
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:35:14 -0800 (PST)
> We need a legal definition of "available to the general public."

yes, there is room for interpretation there.  However, every group that I
have worked with to date has wanted their dining room to be "public" and
they have not tried to define and limit this in such a way as not to be.  On
the otherhand they wanted other spaces (basement in particular) not to be -
the building inspectors and the access board have all worked WITH, not
against, us on this.

Laura E. Fitch, AIA
Principal Architect

Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.