Re: Is the Common House a Public Building?
From: normangauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:12:41 -0800 (PST)
Sharon:

     Our community is in a small city (population about 25,000).  We are
located away from the central business district.  Our neighbors are
generally middle class.  Our community is build around the common house and
has limited pathways from the adjacent street.  We have a central plaza
through which access to the common house is attained.  Thus traffic in an
out of the common house is quite observable from a number of different
viewpoints.  Perhaps that is why we, so far, have not seen the need to keep
it locked during the day.

Norm Gauss
Oak Creek Commons
Paso Robles, CA