Families interested in buying a Multi-unit residence in East Bay
From: ryoung (ryounglmi.net)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:02:44 -0800 (PST)
This is not QUITE co-housing, but I'm kicking off an effort to form a group of
families with kids to buy a small multi-unit residence in the El Cerrito to
Oakland area.  No Common House, no developement, as little organizational
overhead as possible, but shared goals, shared childcare, shared meals in our
own spaces.

I doubt Raines or Joani will be interested, but perhaps there are some local
lurkers on this list who might find this an attractive housing alternative.

If so, check it out here: