Kid friendly
From: HeidiNYS (HeidiNYSaol.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:18:13 -0800 (PST)
> Dear Susanna,
>
> You've received wonderful rewsponses to your query, and I have only one thing
to add: you may want to market specifically to places where there are kids.
We had a slide show, and that was trucked around and shown at a school, or
several schools [we moved in seven + years ago.]    If you can be in
conjunction
with an established gathering/meeting you may be even better off.   People,
especially parents, are incredibly busy.   While we were lucky and got parents
from a school slide show/info meeting, you may want to see if you can do your
info meeting when a group of parents already gather.
And of course, food is always a good idea,   whether a potluck   a pizza
party.....   or or or...

With Best Wishes,
Ruth Samuels Hirsch, Cantines Island CoHo, Saugerties,Ny.   [where're you
located?]