Re: "Christian Cohousing, " spiritual cohousing in general, and "Nutcases" (like me?)
From: CHRISTINE COE (CHRISTINECOE1MSN.COM)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 13:02:06 -0800 (PST)
Dear Robin--

I hope I didn't say something which seemed to indicate anything other than
how Jewish Jesus really was / is!  Please accept my apology if that's the case.
The amazing thing is how easily this fact has gotten lost in the minds of so
many over the millenia, from just about every faith-perspective.  And what's
really
inexcusable is how anti-Semitism has gone on under the guise of "devotion" to
Jesus.  Jesus loved and served, and was pleased to express His faith in the God
of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and the people of Israel God blessed with the
faithful record of His self-revelation.

As a group, we look forward to celebrating (at least some) of the Jewish
holidays
and remembering the mighty acts of God in history which they honor.  I
especially like thinking about how Jesus would have celebrated Chanukah as a
boy.

SH'MA, YISROEL-- ADONAI ELOHENU, ADONAI ECHAD!

Blessings for the New Year--

Guy