RE: how public is my commonhouse?
From: Eileen McCourt (emccourtcharter.net)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 16:54:53 -0800 (PST)
How big is Takoma Village?

We had 75 people on Dec 23rd for Christmas dinner, and to me (as one of
the cooks) it still seemed very manageable.  The only guests were
relatives and close friends.  Our regular meals have 50-60 people. We
have 36 households.  We have approx 50 adults and about 15 kids at this
time.

--eileen
Eileen McCourt
Oak Creek Commons Cohousing