New Denver Urban Cohousing Group Forming
From: Ted Pearlman (ted.pearlmangmail.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:33:42 -0800 (PST)
Hi everybody,

A new cohousing group has formed in Denver and we are having our first
meeting, Tuesday, January 4th, at 7pm.  If you know someone who may be
interested in joining us at that meeting, please have them contact me
and I will send them an invite and directions.

For more info on the group, please go to our website...

http://denverurbancohousing.blogspot.com

Info about the first meeting is at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,

Ted
--
"What we have learned is like a handful of Earth; what we have yet to
learn is like the whole World."  --Avvaiyar