Re: how public is my commonhouse?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:41:16 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 3, 2005, at 4:49 PM, Eileen McCourt wrote:

So, with that many adults and households, do you normally have meals
with only 30 people?

With approx 57 adults there is a weekly meal with 20-25 and occasional meals with 35 or so. A holiday might be more -- like Thanksgiving or Seders. Weekly pizza has about 20 adults and kids (heavy on the kids).

Our meal program is not as active as many communities because we have so many professionals who work until 8 or 9.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC