Re: Grants
From: James Kacki (jimkackimb.sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:25:24 -0800 (PST)
Hi Catya Belfer-Shevett.
Re/ your question below:
Here is an e-address for a list-serv on 'greenbuilding' that could be just what you (and others perhaps) may be looking for.
James

greenbuilding [at] listserv.repp.org

Catya Belfer-Shevett wrote:
Hi all,

As we yet again cross our fingers about land, and with apologies because i've asked this before...

I'm looking for information on Grants for affordable and/or green building, particularly ones that cohousing groups have received before or have reason to think that we might :)

Thanks!

    - catya
                         ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett  ____\  /      Interested in
catya [at] pobox.com       \  / \/      Cohousing in MA?
www.catya.org          \/       www.mosaic-commons.org

  • RE: grants, (continued)
    • RE: grants Legal-All Lawyers, August 23 1995
    • Grants Amy Cervantes, August 25 2002
    • Re: Grants DWeil20688, August 26 2002
    • Grants Catya Belfer-Shevett, January 3 2005
      • Re: Grants James Kacki, January 3 2005
      • Re: Grants Perry_rg, January 3 2005
    • Re: Grants DGSCCoho, January 4 2005
    • Grants Catya Belfer-Shevett, April 21 2005