Opening at Wildsage, Boulder, Colo
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:59:37 -0800 (PST)
Susan Seecof 303-543-0009, mysuebee [at] hotmail.com
is the author of the message below.

The Wildsage Cohousing Community, located in the new Holiday neighborhood in
North Boulder, has an opening for one more family. Our Cohousing community
provides a balance between personal privacy and living among people who know
and care about each other. For more information please contact: Sue Seecof,
303-543-0009, mysuebee [at] hotmail.com or go to
http://www.wildsagecohousing.org.

Thanks,
Susan Seecof
Wildsage cohousing

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)