Seeking room to rent of guest room in Boston area
From: Chris ScottHanson (cscotthansonmac.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:11:00 -0800 (PST)
I am seeking a room to rent or a guest room in cohousing in the Boston area, beginning January 11, 2005. I will be in the area three weeks of each month for the next several months, so I need something through about April.

I can pay $1000 to $1250 per month, depending on furnishings, internet access, etc.

Please contact me directly at cohousing [at] mac.com

Thanks,

Chris ScottHanson

Cohousing Resources LLC & Ecodevelopment LLC
Ecovillages, Cohousing & Sustainable Communities
Development and Consulting for a Sustainable Future
   based on the Natural Power of Community

(617) 894-7661 Boston
(617) 344-8563 eFAX Boston

email1:          Chris [at] CohousingResources.com
email2:          cscotthanson [at] mac.com

web site 1:      http://www.CohousingResources.com
web site 2:      http://www.EcoDevelopments.com