RE: seeking liability & Directors E&O Ins for new Northern CAcohousing
From: Jeff Railsback (jerailsbackpacbell.net)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:37:14 -0800 (PST)
Lisa,

I am a member of Oak Creek Commons is Paso Robles, CA. I am also a Farmers
agent and have written policies for HOA's including our own co-housing
project. I lived in Sebastopol for four years (moved in 2003) so I am
familiar with the area. I can provide reference if you like.

I would be happy to give you a quote, or if you prefer, I can see if I can
recommend a Farmer's agent in your area.

Jeff Railsback
Paso Robles, CA  93446
License # 0E15589