Re: Seeking room to rent of guest room in Boston area
From: Diane Margolis (dianecambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 09:45:39 -0800 (PST)
Hi Scott,
I think we may have met.  I live at Cambridge Cohousing.
We may be able to work out something, but there's not much time. I'm leaving on Jan 12 and won't be back until Mar2. Then I'm leaving again for 2-4 weeks at the end of March. Problem is, I won't have much time to get the place ready for someone else, although I could empty out one small bedroom. If this looks possible, get back to me. My number is 617 354 1349.
Diane Margolis
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris ScottHanson" <cscotthanson [at] mac.com>