accounting software?
From: Kathleen Groshong (kkgroshcomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 19:33:03 -0800 (PST)
Dear cohousers,

We'd like to know what accounting software is being used by cohousing
communities for managing funds (dues, bills/reimbursements, expense reports,
balance sheets, etc.).  We currently use quickbooks, and may continue but it
presents challenges.

We are seeking something that is a better fit for an all-volunteer cohousing
community.  We've also recently learned about the National Community
Associations Institute software, and wondered what experiences communities have
had with it.  All comments welcome, off line is fine as well.  Thank you.

Kathleen Groshong
Puget Ridge Cohousing, Seattle
kkgrosh [at] comcast.net