RE: accounting software?
From: Alexander Robin A (alexande.robiuwlax.edu)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 05:09:57 -0800 (PST)
Since our Treasurer's position rotates, we picked something simple to use:
Microsoft Money, home and business edition (or some such name) because it can
create invoices, which helps for keeping track of dues payments. It does
present some limitations when it comes to keeping track of different funds. In
other words, it's excellent on catagorizing expenditures and income but doesn't
do balance sheets well.

If we could be assured a more accounting savy person would be doing the job, we
probably would use Quickbooks or Peachtree.

Robin Alexander
Eno Commons Cohousing