Re: accounting software?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 07:21:21 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 8, 2005, at 10:33 PM, Kathleen Groshong wrote:

Dear cohousers,

We'd like to know what accounting software is being used by cohousing communities for managing funds (dues, bills/reimbursements, expense reports, balance sheets, etc.). We currently use quickbooks, and may continue but it presents challenges.

Could you say more about the challenges? Having good financial records is important to good management and to transparency.

Sharon
---
Sharon Villines, Editor and Publisher
Building Community: A Newsletter on Coops, Condos, Cohousing, and Other New Neighborhoods