Request for pictures: Cohousing environmentalism
From: Odysseus (odysseuscosmosgame.org)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:58:49 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I live at Winslow Cohousing, Bainbridge Island, Washington. I am going to be giving two talks on Community and Environmentalism. The first talk will be this Wednesday and it will be for a relatively small number of people, but then in March I will be talking to about 100 people.

The basic premise of my talk is that building community and specifically cohousing is one of the most powerful things that we can do to help the environment. If you are curious, I've written up my basic ideas here:

http://odysseuslevy.blogspot.com

Anyways, a big part of my talk is a slide show that shows what cohousing looks like. I've got some nice pictures, but I would like to get some more. It occured to me that people on this list might have some pictures. I'm open for anything really as long as it shows how cohousing can be beneficial to the environment. Heck it might be nice if the picture just shows some nice facet of cohousing (or other intentional community). If you have anything that you are willing to share that would be great.

Thanks!