Two-Bedroom Unit for Sale at Pleasant Hill Cohousing
From: Susan L. Hedgpeth (hedgpethuclink4.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:21:06 -0800 (PST)
Dear cohousing list folks,

Here is a notice for an available unit at our community, Pleasant Hill Cohousing, Pleasant Hill, California which is in the San Francisco Bay Area, near Walnut Creek.

-Susan

FOR SALE:

2-bedroom townhouse at Pleasant Hill Cohousing
Pleasant Hill, California

Two Bedroom / 1.5 Bath  plus Closet converted to Home Office

~1200 sq.ft. two-story townhouse

Bedrooms include: large closets with built-in shelves; second bedroom has additional, extensive custom built-in shelving and large desk

Under-stairs closet converted to home office with 2 computer desks, built-in shelves, electrical outlet and phone jack

Attic has pull down ladder and flooring for storage

Maple Pergo flooring downstairs, 100% wool berber upstairs

Quality appliances include gas stove, stackable high efficiency washer and dryer, etc.; ceiling fans

Hydronic heating / top-of-the-line insulation & passive cooling

List price:  $425,000

For more information about the unit, contact Heidi at (510) 757-5418 or zelinari [at] hotmail.com.

To learn more about the community, please visit our website:
<http://members.aol.com/dancerBarb/aboutus.htm>http://members.aol.com/dancerBarb/ (Sorry, some of the info is out of date.)
or contact Susan Hedgpeth at (510) 642-8093 or hedgpeth [at] berkeley.edu.