Re: Request for pictures: Cohousing environmentalism
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:43:07 -0800 (PST)
Odysseus (and others interested in slide shows and pictures),

Our firm has produced several power point slide shows with TONS of wonderful
pictures of cohousing.  The show titles are
What is Cohousing?
Cohousing Site Design
Cohousing Common House Design
Cohousing Unit Design
Cohousing and Sustainable Design
Getting the Work Done in Cohousing (not available yet, still in production)

The first is available (older version) as a freedown load from our website.
Or I can mail you a updated version for $5.  The others are available for
$25 each or $80 for the set.

Pictures from these shows MAY be used in your own slide show WITH PRIOR
AGREEMENT.

Let me know if we can help.

Laura E. Fitch, AIA
Principal Architect