Guest opportunity in February in Oakland?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:58:18 -0800 (PST)
Ramona Hussey   ramona [at] lava.net  or  <HUSSEYLAW [at] HAWAII.RR.COM>
is the author of the message below.
She is not a cohousing-L subscriber, please reply directly to her.

Clear DayFolks,

I'm a co-housing wannabee living in Hawaii.
I often wish I could visit established co-housing sites
but haven't yet had the chance.

I'll be meeting family members in Oakland during
February and wondered if there was unit that might be
available for a reasonable rent for a week or two?

I thought it was worth an inquiry -- otherwise we'll
probably stay with friends, or at a bed & breakfast.

aloha,
Ramona
ramona [at] lava.net