Cohousing slideshow with Kraus Fitch Architects
From: Dave Ritchie (DRitchieGraphiquedeFrance.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:01:16 -0800 (PST)
        Camelot Cohousing, a community forming in east-central Massachusetts,
is hosting a slideshow on cohousing design and principles presented by
Kraus-Fitch Architects.  It is an introductory "what is cohousing" meeting, but
it will also give folks an opportunity to learn more about Camelot in
particular.  We currently have 15 of 36 households and are in negotiations for
a 59 acre site in Berlin, Mass.

        The slideshow will be on Friday, February 4th, from 7:00 to 9:00 PM at
the Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel in Marlborough.  You can find directions at
http://www.camelotcohousing.com/event_slideshow.html  Children are welcome;
please let us know so we can provide enough space and babysitters.

        I hope to see some of the list folks there!

        Dave Ritchie
        Camelot Cohousing