RE: Akron Beacon-Journal Article
From: TR Ruddick (truddickearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:46:53 -0800 (PST)

Interesting how these articles turn out--I had tried to put Breckenridge in
touch with Cincinnati Eco-Village, which at last report is pretty close to
getting to move-in, but evidently our little inactive Dayton group is the
only one that she could speak to?

I had also tried to direct her to other more interesting sources--in
particular the Wifeswap episode with Zev :-) but I guess in the end the
article turned into a short filler piece rather than a full-fledged feature.

Maybe in a couple of years conditions in Ohio will change.