An good article about cohousing in the Akron (OH) Beacon Journal
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 15:20:10 -0800 (PST)
A very cool article about cohousing in the Akron (Ohio) Beacon Journal published 1/15. And two of what I imagine were sidebars in print, but I've only seen them online where they have separate urls:

http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/living/10652697.htm
http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/living/10652699.htm
http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/living/10652677.htm

So nice to see an article that makes it so clear how unlike communes our communities are (and BTW keeps all those pesky hyphens out of "cohousing"). When I talked with Mary Beth, I just kept using the words neighbor and neighborhood and that apparently did the trick.

Joani

Joani Blank
510-834-7399
Cell: 510-387-1315