Re: Akron Beacon Journal Articles on Cohousing (Fred H Olson)
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:44:37 -0800 (PST)
[Note from Fred- I tried both url's, got the first one ok. The second
sent me to a resgistration page first which I declined to do.]

From Joani:
Yes, if you put cohousing into the internal search on ohio.com you get a list of three articles (two are brief like sidebars). If you want to read the main article (it is the one that begins with "Joani Blank didn't want to....." and you don't look at it first, they make you register before reading any of the others. I did register because I wanted to read all three. Your choice.

Joani Blank
510-834-7399
Cell: 510-387-1315
joani [at] swansway.com