Re: Re: Akron Beacon Journal Articles on Cohousing (Fred H Olson)
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:20:41 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 16 Jan 2005, Joani Blank wrote:

> [Note from Fred- I tried both url's, got the first one ok. The second
> sent me to a registration page first which I declined to do.]
>
>  From Joani:
> Yes, if you put cohousing into the internal search on ohio.com you get a
> list of three articles (two are brief like sidebars).  If you want to read
> the main article (it is the one that begins with "Joani Blank didn't want
> to....." and you don't look at it first, they make you register before
> reading any of the others. I did register because I wanted to read all
> three. Your choice.

Thanks Joani, for finding the main article:
http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/living/10652697.htm

Apparently the site is set up so you can read one article without
registering.  I did find that if you delete all cookies from ohio.com,
you get to read another without registering.

Fred

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)