Re: Re: Akron Beacon Journal Articles on Cohousing (Fred H Olson)
From: Karen J. Cravens (silver+cohophoenyx.net)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:03:15 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 16 Jan 2005, Joani Blank wrote:

JB>Yes, if you put cohousing into the internal search on ohio.com you get a list
JB>of three articles (two are brief like sidebars).  If you want to read the
JB>main article (it is the one that begins with "Joani Blank didn't want
JB>to....." and you don't look at it first, they make you register before
JB>reading any of the others. I did register because I wanted to read all three.
JB>Your choice.

If you don't want to register, there's two possibilities.  One's
http://www.bugmenot.com, and the other is to move to a different state:

http://www.kansas.com/mld/ohio/living/10652697.htm

(Far as I can tell, you can read any given RealMedia paper through any
other, and the Wichita Eagle doesn't happen to require registration.  Go
figure.)