Re: Portland coho for sale
From: Elaine (itchyinkspiritone.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:49:16 -0800 (PST)
PORTLAND, OREGON 2 BR FOR SALE

Now is your chance to live in cohousing! Two bedrooms, 1.5 bath, roomy porch
and next to forest setting with lots of bird song. We have a small backyard
with a large, sturdy swingset and mulched ground for safe and mud-free play.
Very energy efficient home; in front of large community garden and on common
green. Property is on 3 acres in desirable area minutes from New Seasons,
Trader Joes, fitness centers, community centers, parks, pools and coffee. We
are also minutes from downtown and close to public transportation.

Life here includes use of the community common house (3,500 sq. feet, LR,
DR, commercial kitchen, hot tub, two play rooms, library, guest rooms and
yoga room). This unit is ideal for single person, couple, parent with one
child, or couple with one child.

It is assumed you are moving here to participate in community life -- shared
meals, meetings, work parties, fun parties and lots of hanging out,
especially in summer. The best part of life here is the neighbors. It is
especially wonderful for children. (We will miss it here!) There is no
religious or philosophical agenda although most everyone is on the
progressive, green side of life. Check out cascadiacommons.com for more
info. Email for more info.

Elaine

  • Michigan Listing Ann Agler, January 17 2005
    • Re: Portland coho for sale Elaine, January 18 2005