RE: Wheelchair Accessibility
From: Alexander Robin A (alexande.robiuwlax.edu)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 07:43:37 -0800 (PST)
I guess accessibility is something people have a hard time thinking about ahead
of time. Our covenants even require accessibility yet few of our houses comply.
It's something I didn't think about a whole lot until my wife became disabled.
But, actually, with some forethought, it is not that hard to build it in.

Robin Alexander
Eno Commons