Re: Name of the list
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:28:38 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Sharon Villines wrote:

> As I remember we shorted the tag on the list address from Cohousing-L
> to C-L but now they are coming through with the much longer:

The list has long had the "real name field" set to:
   Developing cohousing - collaborative housing communities

This is really too long and too short... Too long in the sense it is well
rather long.  But too short since the list is about developing AND living
in cohousing (among other aspects).  I've been pondering what it should
really be for some time and have not been able to decide.

How the real name is displayed depends on your mailer and may have been
affected by sone setup change you made.  The "[C-L]_" should be the only
thing added to the subject line.

> Is this because of something I've done in my email program or address
> book? Can I fix this?
>
> Sharon
> -----
> Sharon Villines
> Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
> http://www.takomavillage.org

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)