Has cohousing slowed down?
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:27:53 -0800 (PST)
 I am wondering if cohousing development is past its peak and slowly down. I
rarely hear of forming groups in WA anymore, at one time there seemed to be
a lot of action and now it seems pretty slow. Maybe in the Seattle area,
there is market saturation?  78 built communities, which lets say average 40
people makes cohousing a dominant part of the intentional Communities
movement in terms of numbers of people in community. But it seems like we
went from zero to 60 in less than a decade and we have only added another 18
since then.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood
94 people on 38 acres in Snohomish County, WA
Welcoming Dane, 4 days old, our newest member