Re: ithaca eco-villiage car-share
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 06:42:34 -0800 (PST)
Thought this might be of interest...

"2005 Tour de Sol — The Green “Car Show” and More, May 13–16
Saratoga Springs and Albany, New York
From the drawing board…to the show room…to the customer's garage.
This high-tech, high-touch “traveling festival” and competition features a green “car show” and more at the Saratoga's Spring Auto Show (May 14), and Albany's Empire State Plaza (May 16). A look at all the hybrids on the market including three all-new hybrid SUV's, a “Monte Carlo-style” performance rally for hybrid and biodiesel vehicle owners, e-bikes, and student-built vehicles that approach zero emissions and celebrate Yankee ingenuity, make this a must-attend event. To find out more about, attending, participating in the Monte Carlo-style Rally, entering the competition, or volunteering, go to www.TourdeSol.org or call 413-774-6051."

Chris ScottHanson

Ecodevelopments LLC
Ecovillages, Cohousing & Sustainable Communities
Development and Consulting for a Sustainable Future
   based on the Natural Power of Community

(617) 894-7661 Boston
(617) 344-8563 eFAX Boston